Thursday, June 24, 2010

myQuotable Quotes

Over the years, I stumbled upon quite a few dozens of quotations of which I believe is worthy of a note. Though, it is somewhat unfortunate because I didn't spent enough effort in keeping them or archiving them. And it is for that reason that I think I'm gonna maximize this venue.

Below is a collection of my personal favorites. If you analyze it carefully, it will give you a picture of who I am...of what my beliefs and ideas are.

(I think this will gonna consist of only a few entries since I must collect or try to remember them all...as soon as I remember one, I'll post it here ASAP. So as the time passes by, please expect that the list will be gonna be longer.)

"Fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind." ~ Dale Carnegie

"It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about." ~ Dale Carnegie

"My grandfather once told me that there are two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try and be in the first group: there was less competition there." ~ Indira Gandhi

"Every exit is an entry somewhere else." ~Tom Stoppard

"Comfort zone is the greatest single enemy of human potential " - Brian Tracy

"We can choose to be ordinary and live a simple, relaxed life or we can choose to be GREAT, always up for a CHALLENGE, creates an IMPACT and live a life full of ENERGY and ENTHUSIASM!" - me

"Some people wish that they had more resources to accomplish their goals - more time, more money, more friends, more experience. But EFFECTIVE people are RESOURCEFUL and use what they ONLY have & deliver the BEST results with the least amount of time." - citation needed

"Take CONTROL of your life or SOMEONE else will" ~ Anonymous

No comments:

Disqus for b. rahi koh Tries Blogging